iRIS - Integrated Research Information System - is the OU Norman Campus IRB's electronic submission system.
Computer and Browser Compatibility:
- iRIS works with Apple/Mac, PC, and Linux computers.
- iRIS runs in Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Chrome browsers.
Logging into iRIS:
- Open your browser. Any standard browser-Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc.- will access iRIS.
- Type either https://iris.ou.edu/ or https://iris.ouhsc.edu/ in the address bar.
(You can click these links as well.)
iRIS Login Screen.
- In the User ID box, enter your normal login ID/UserID for your campus. For example, an HSC UserID would be "dlews2." A NC UserID would be "lewi4684."
Usernames MUST be entered in all lowercase.
- In the Password box, enter the password normally associated with your UserID.
- Click the Log In button.
There are Help categories available on the iRIS system. Click on the "Operating Procedures" link under the "My Assistant" menu to get a list of help categories.
If you have any questions regarding the iRIS Submission System, feel free to contact the IRB at the address below.